New Brunswick is known for it’s fantastic Black Bear population numbers. These high densities produce excellent success rates year after year. With nearly 200,000 acres of private timberland containing prime bear habitat, this outfitter offers top-notch service, great hunts, and wonderful memories.
This outfitter brings many years of experience to your hunt. Advance baiting, selection of prime bait sites, extensive use of trail cams combine to provide a hunt that offers 100% hunter opportunity.
Home-cooked meals, great guides and lodging right on the banks of the beautiful Taxis River will provide a fantastic hunting experience.
- Five days of hunting
- Drive to lodge
- Full accommodations at camp including hot showers and toilets
- Standard package includes the taking of one bear. Our hunters are now allowed to harvest a second bear with the purchase of the additional tag, and a 2-bear hunting package.
- Spring and Fall hunts available
- Both tree stand and ground blind hunts offered
- Transportation to / from stands
- Local experienced guides will do their best to make your hunt a success
- One bear is allowed per hunter. Hunters are now allowed to harvest a second bear with the purchase of the additional tag, and a 2-bear hunting package.
- Home-cooked meals at the camps
- Hot showers and flush toilets
- Your total price reflects the cost of the package, taxes, hunting license, and full accommodations
- Travel to and from lodge
- Meat cutting and packaging
- Skinning of harvested bear
- Alcoholic beverages
- Any additional personal items
With hunting areas behind locked gates, that Taxis River hunters are the only hunters using the vast wilderness area. New Brunswick’s bear population is exploding, consequently the issue of hunting behind locked gates with no access by the hunting public, provides a rare and unusual opportunity to hunt for bear that are not conditioned to humans.
This area of New Brunswick also offers excellent hunting opportunities for Whitetail Deer and Moose (available by lottery). Fishing for Brook Trout and Atlantic Salmon is also offered.
Come with us to New Brunswick and hunt Black Bear.